Berkshire Corporate Training Services (BCTS) Leadership Development Programmes help you set goals and visions. Accepting a management position makes you a manager but becoming a leader is much more difficult. It involves setting the right goals, communicating ideas, and delivering results. A leader must be able to prudently influence and inspire others to execute a plan. Organisations and individuals respond to well-articulated visions that are strategic, persuasive, and measurable.
Our Leadership Development Programmes delve into effective decision-making processes, power and influence, altering behaviours, recasting mind-sets, organisational change, personal negotiation styles, and investing in and managing relationships for greater impact.
Advanced Leadership Communication Strategies
Motivate and influence at every level.
You’re already successful as a leader and communicator. Now you must exercise greater influence, solve bigger problems and drive unprecedented performance improvements. You need to be highly effective at handling your specific challenges as an executive communicator.
- Apply influencing techniques for employees, customers, partners and stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Develop the trust, credibility, rapport and relationships you need to deliver superior results and rise more rapidly in the organisation
- Demonstrate techniques to build consensus, cohesion, buy-in and team commitment
- Explore how to organise and package your message for maximum impact
- Express “key elements” of your message: Written, verbal, visual and symbolic
- Compile the best tools and channels for delivering messages
- Master best practices for influencing peers, managers, subordinates, customers and other stakeholders
- Become more effective at handling your specific challenges from delivering bad news to increasing team motivation
- Develop effective communication with different individuals
- Improved relationships with team members
- Simulation activities to help transfer learned skills and behaviour to the working world
- Participant videotaping for personal skills self-assessment
- Structured case study(ies) to apply learning in groups
- Individual coaching and feedback from an expert practitioner
- Self-assessment for insight into individual behaviour and how you work with others
- Worksheets and exercises to enhance participation and learning
|ADVANCE LEADERSHIP COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES
Course Fee Includes:
- Intensive Training Workshop
- Field Visits
- Lively programme of flexible, accompanied social activities
- Pre-course information & welcome pack on arrival
- Daily business lunch
- One full day London Underground pass, from Reading to all London zones
- Free airport transfer to Heathrow Airport.
Who Should Attend
This course is for experienced leaders determined to achieve even greater success at the highest levels of their organisations.