Berkshire Corporate Training Services (BCTS) Leadership Development Programmes help you set goals and visions. Accepting a management position makes you a manager but becoming a leader is much more difficult. It involves setting the right goals, communicating ideas, and delivering results. A leader must be able to prudently influence and inspire others to execute a plan. Organisations and individuals respond to well-articulated visions that are strategic, persuasive, and measurable.
Our Leadership Development Programmes delve into effective decision-making processes, power and influence, altering behaviours, recasting mind-sets, organisational change, personal negotiation styles, and investing in and managing relationships for greater impact.
BTS Advanced Executive Leadership Programme
An intensive exploration into your role as a leader, visionary and strategic thinker!
Take this course to transform yourself into an influential leader who spearheads change and drives improvement. Learn to inspire greatness in others while excelling within your own leadership role.
- Apply leadership actions that will facilitate change in the workplace
- Produce specific “tactics” to drive change and promote innovation
- Write articulate mission and vision statements for the workplace
- Assess organisational responses from mission/vision work already completed
- Evaluate the relationship between ethics and the success of a vision
- Plan a workplace approach for promoting organisational values through ethical
- leadership behaviours
- Apply concepts of manager vs. leader roles
- Incorporate the principal concepts that define and enhance EQ: Emotional Intelligence
- Analyse the risk-taking climate in your organisation
- Hone your leadership styles for changes in people and conditions
- Become a change master who encourages innovative thoughts and behaviours
- Discover the power of Emotional Intelligence
- Ensure your behaviour is always ethical and reflects your organization’s values
- Better manage the day-to-day change activities affecting your workforce
- Improved and more focused communication
- Self-assessment for insight into individual behaviour and how you work with others
- Hands-on activities engage participants in demonstrating skills
- Simulation activities to help transfer learned skills and behaviour to the working world
|ADVANCE EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP PROGRAMME
Course Fee Includes:
- Intensive Training Workshop
- Field Visits
- Lively programme of flexible, accompanied social activities
- Pre-course information & welcome pack on arrival
- Daily business lunch
- One full day London Underground pass, from Reading to all London zones
- Free airport transfer to Heathrow Airport.
Who Should Attend
Executives, directors and managers who are seeking strong leadership skills to help them motivate and inspire others to drive results.