Communicating, Negotiating and Prioritising Skills for Administrative Professionals
Make an impact on your organisation!
Learn to become an expert communicator, strong negotiator, and a master task juggler. This course will help you develop the skills and mind-set to become a self-starter who makes things happen.
- Explore planning as a critical approach to setting priorities
- Identify and build on your personal strengths
- Apply proven methods for handling multiple priorities
- Identify techniques to develop your negotiation strengths
- Incorporate approaches to working with more than one manager
- Practice self-coaching and visualisation techniques
- Demonstrate the power of assertive communication
- Communicate assertively and negotiate effectively
- Establish the respect and confidence to stand in for your manager
- Enhance your communication skills and ability to boost morale and increase productivity
- Be effective at interacting with different layers of organisation
- Self-assessment for insight into individual behaviour and how you work with others
- Reference book or articles that can used on the job
|Communicating, Negotiating and Prioritizing Skills for Administrative Professionals
Course Fee Includes:
- Intensive Training Workshop
- Field Visits
- Lively programme of flexible, accompanied social activities
- Pre-course information & welcome pack on arrival
- Daily business lunch
- One full day London Underground pass, from Reading to all London zones
- Free airport transfer to Heathrow Airport.
Who Should Attend
Administrative and executive assistants and other administrative professionals who need to achieve results when dealing with competing demands.