Fundamentals of Professional Selling
Drive larger profits with professional selling skills that will earn the right business!
This sales training is a road map of the entire sales process, covering every critical phase of selling. Practice and develop the enhanced listening and state-of-the-art prospecting skills you need to succeed as a professional salesperson in a unique business climate.
- Identify the behaviours, characteristics, and skills of a successful sales professional
- Explain the importance of sales to any organisation
- Describe and implement various sales models
- Use a customer-centred selling approach to provide value
- Apply communication and sales tips, tools and techniques to improve/enhance sales performance
- Develop an action plan to apply the learned skills
- Manage time and priorities effectively
- Build solid relationships with customers
- Gain confidence and credibility
- Improve your performance and achieve expected sales outcomes
- Increase customer base and increased sales
- Enhance customer relationships
- Gain a competitive advantage through an effective sales team
- Simulation activities to help transfer learned skills and behaviour to the working world
- Structured case study(ies) to apply learning in groups
- Hands-on activities engage participants in demonstrating skills
- Worksheets and exercises to enhance participation and learning
|Fundamentals of Professional Selling
Course Fee Includes:
- Intensive Training Workshop
- Field Visits
- Lively programme of flexible, accompanied social activities
- Pre-course information & welcome pack on arrival
- Daily business lunch
- One full day London Underground pass, from Reading to all London zones
- Free airport transfer to Heathrow Airport.
Who Should Attend
Individuals with less than three years of selling experience, as well as potential candidates for sales positions. Customer service representatives may also benefit from this course.