Project Management for Administrative Professionals
Learn to handle the added pressures of planning, organising and managing projects on top of your already busy schedule!
Obtain the skills that spell project management success – scheduling, communicating and planning. Learn skills from this project management course for administrative professionals will help you take a project from conception to completion.
- Focus on results and meet project objectives and timetables
- Organise and track all project resources to maximise productivity
- Report progress of plans to the satisfaction of management
- Solve problems as they arise and anticipate problems using simple and effective problem-solving tools
- Manage time while juggling multiple projects and on-going daily responsibilities
- Use influence and clear communication to get cooperation and coordinate the work of people who do not report to you
- Learn the project management skills to plan, organise and control projects of any size
- Anticipate problems or solve them as they arise
- Avoid common project disasters
- Influence your project team and co-workers with confidence and control
- Balance your busy schedule with the added pressures of managing a project
- Structured case study(ies) to apply learning in groups
- Sample templates and tools you can use in the workplace
- Hands-on activities engage participants in demonstrating skills
- Worksheets and exercises to enhance participation and learning
- Simulation activities to help transfer learned skills and behaviour to the working world
|Project Management for Administrative Professionals
Course Fee Includes:
- Intensive Training Workshop
- Field Visits
- Lively programme of flexible, accompanied social activities
- Pre-course information & welcome pack on arrival
- Daily business lunch
- One full day London Underground pass, from Reading to all London zones
- Free airport transfer to Heathrow Airport.
Who Should Attend
Administrative and executive assistants and other administrative professionals required to balance project management activities, on top of their everyday workloads.