By registering for a course at BGE Group delegates accept the following terms and conditions of BGE Group:
- BGE Group –is an entrepreneurial division of BGE Group Ltd that delivers professional training.
- Delegates – the delegate is the company, company representative, organisation or organisation’s representative with authority to make an agreement with Berkshire College to supply and deliver a training course.
- Training –BGE Group exists to provide training services to commercial firms, voluntary organisations Government/Semi Government organisations, corporate/professional bodies and individuals from all over the world.
- Trainers – are the teachers supplied by BGE Group to deliver training to learners. All Trainers will be appropriately qualified and up to date in the courses they deliver.
- Certification – the cost of certificates produced and supplied by BGE Group are included in the course cost. Replacement certificates may be subject to additional cost.
- COURSE FEES:
Places on the Course can only be confirmed upon receiving the initial £500 fee deposit. Full fees for accommodation and courses must be received by BGE Group at least 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the course. Failure to make payment on time will result in an automatic cancellation. All bank charges must be met by the delegates. Deposits and fees are not transferable from person to person.
- ACCOMMODATION FEES:
BGE Group need at least 4 weeks’ notice if Accommodation is required by any delegate. Accommodation cannot be confirmed until delegates have received their visa (if Applicable). No refund is given if a delegate leaves their accommodation before the end of the Course. Delegates must inform BGE Group of their arrival time at least 2 weeks prior to their accommodation start date.
- REFUNDS and CANCELLATION:
Delegates will not be refunded any or part of their course or accommodation fees once they have started their course. No refunds will be given for late entry or early departure from a course. BGE Group does not provide refunds where a visa application is refused due to misleading or wrong information provided by the delegate. If a delegate is required by the immigration authority to leave the UK due to non/poor attendance or due to any breach of law, tuition fees paid will not be refunded. If the delegate has obtained a visa using BGE Group official documents and then decided not to follow the course at the College, fees paid will not be refunded.
All cancellations must be made in writing and take effect from the date we receive such notice. (See below).
|Notice Given Prior To Arrival Date
|61 days or more
||No Charge (full refund)
||50% of the total cost of course
||100% total cost of course
|After Arrival Date
||100% total cost of course
If a delegate’s visa application is refused within the 60 day period prior to the course start date, upon the production of a valid visa refusal letter,BGE Group will issue a full refund less £200 administration fee. Once refunds are made the applicant loses all rights against BGE Group.
- . Make an applicationFill in the on line Registration Form available in the BGE Group section of our website www.bc-training.org.uk and also email scanned copies of the following documents:
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Copy of Passport
- Receive an ‘Invoice’
Upon receiving all of the above mentioned information, BGE Group will email you an Invoice which will contain the BGE Group bank details and also the course details.
- Take your ‘Invoice’ to a local bank and pay the minimum booking fee of £500 or full course fee into to the BGE Group Some banks may ask you for additional documents such as your qualifications or proof of identity. Nowadays we recommend International Bank Transfer (also called a wire transfer or Electronic Funds Transfer, EFT).
- Make sure you keep the copy of the transaction receipt.
As soon as you pay the booking fee you need to scan and email a copy to us on firstname.lastname@example.org we can issue an Offer Letter.
- Receive an ‘Offer Letter’Upon receiving the receipt of the deposit, BGE Group will email you a letter called ‘Offer Letter’which will contain the following details:
- Your approved course and the title
- Full name and address of the delegate
- Passport number, date of issue and date of expiry
- Details of the course fee already paid
- Confirmation that BGE-Training is part of BGE Group which is accredited by ASIC
- Course dates and full details of the accommodation, meals and field trips
- Airport Transfer (if applicable)
- £500is the minimum booking fee which needs to be paid before the ‘Offer Letter’ is issued for Visa purposes (if a visa is required).
- Our standard turn round time for the ‘Offer Letter’is 3 days , so make sure you allow at least 3 days for us to process your request for the ‘Offer Letter’. The fee is non-transferable to anyone else.
- Once you get the visa, you need to pay the remaining balance of the course fee at least 2 week before the course start date.
We promise to make sure that all parts of the stay we have agreed to arrange as part of our contract are provided to a reasonable standard and in accordance with theagreed terms and conditions. We also accept responsibility for what our employees, suppliers do or do not do. We will not, however, be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example, loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following:
- The fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their group or
- The fault of a third party not connected with the provision of your stay which we could not have predicted or avoided or
- An event or circumstances which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not have predicted or avoided even after taking all reasonable care.
- The fault of anyone who was not carrying out work for us (generally or in particular) at the time.
We cannot accept responsibility for any services which do not form part of our contract. This includes, for example, any additional services, activities or facilities which your accommodation provider or any other supplier agrees to provide for you where the services, activities or facilities are not advertised in our brochure/websiteas our direct service.
BGE Group shall not be liable for any failure to fulfil its obligations where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- DATA PROTECTION:
BGE Group will need to use the information you provide on your registration form in order to process your enrolment. We will need to pass on this information to those involved in providing you with services relating to your training period at BGE Group, such as the reservation of accommodation or the organisation of airport transfer services. BGE Group will process data according to the provisions of the Data Protection Act, which safeguards the rights of all individuals concerned. BGE Group may also provide your personal data to customs and immigration officials as required by UK law.
- COURSE REGULATIONS:
BGE Group attendance policy is 100% attendance. If you fail to attend your classes without a valid reason, BGE Group reserves the right to expel you from the Course and inform the home office of their decision.When you book with us, you accept responsibility for any damage or loss to BGE Group caused by you. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid direct at the time to the accommodation owner or manager or other supplier. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made against us (together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions.
- SUSPENSION OF THE COURSE:
BGE Group reserves the right to suspend a particular course due to the sudden absence of a lecturer, due to lack of a viable number of delegates, or other acceptable reasons and to transfer delegates to an alternative course.If such actions are taken, delegates will be given refund or alternatives where applicable or transfer to other departments.
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS:
Our representative will arrive at the airport 1 hour after your plane has landed, and will wait a maximum of 2 hours. This time should allow for immigration and passport control. The representative will hold a notice board in his/her hand with BGE Group written in bold letters. All of our airport transfer service’s terms and conditions can be found on the “Airport Transfer Forms.”
- COMPLAINTS and PROBLEMS:
In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or you experience any problems while attending your course, you must immediately inform the BGE Group admin team. Any verbal notification must be put in writing and given to our representative as soon as possible. Until we know about a problem or complaint, we cannot begin to resolve it. Most problems can be dealt with very quickly.
- If you remain dissatisfied, then you must write to us within 14 days of the first complaint.
- For all complaints and claims which do not involve death, personal injury or illness, we regret we cannot accept liability if you fail to notify the complaint or claim entirely in accordance with this clause.
All course notes and materials are subject to copyright and other rights belong to BGE Group or our licensors. Course notes and materials provided to delegates are on loan for the exclusive use of the individual delegate. No part of the course notes or materials may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, or by any means, electronically or mechanically without the prior written permission of BGE Group. Any unauthorised use, duplication or lending of course notes or materials without the prior written consent of BGE Group is strictly prohibited.
The documentation required by BGE Group must be clear, legible and where necessary translated into English by an approved translator/translating body. BGE Group reserves the right to use delegate’s feedback/testimonial/image/film coverage for any of our promotional activities, unless a written opt-out request is received in writing prior to the commencement of the course. The copyright to all photographs shall belong to BGE Group. The BGE Group building has facilities for people who use wheelchairs on the ground floor only. BGE Group is an equal opportunities employer and service provider. Therefore we shall not offer or accept requests for services that discriminate on grounds of gender, color, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, social class or region. All delegates are assured of equal treatment, and the most effective support consistent with our overall professional mission. These Terms are governed by the law of England and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.