Make time work for you.
If you’re doing more and enjoying it less, it’s time to get out of the time-trap and back to productivity! This course gives you practical techniques for taking control of your time and making it a manageable resource.
- Recognise key components of effective goal setting through time management
- Discover your time management strengths and self-management opportunities
- Manage multiple priorities based on validity and urgency
- Redirect your efforts to the most important and valid tasks
- Identify ways to deal with distractions and eliminate interruptions
- Discover quick and easy ways to handle non-valid tasks
- Learn strategies to improve your concentration and increase your efficiency
- Implement tools and techniques for effective multi-tasking and scheduling abilities
- Achieve better results through more effective planning, clear goals and priorities
- Free yourself for bigger tasks
- Achieve greater productivity by eliminating time-wasters
- Job aid(s) and tip sheets to take back to the workplace
- Sample templates and tools you can use in the workplace
- Self-assessment for insight into individual behaviour and how you work with others
Course Fee Includes:
- Intensive Training Workshop
- Field Visits
- Lively programme of flexible, accompanied social activities
- Pre-course information & welcome pack on arrival
- Daily business lunch
- One full day London Underground pass, from Reading to all London zones
- Free airport transfer to Heathrow Airport.
Who Should Attend
Employees, supervisors and managers overcome with the challenge of competing demands with limited time.